Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bumps, Hurdles, and Hoops of FIRE!

Where do I begin!?! So much has happened in such a short period of time. We have spent the last few days running back and forth to the hospital's ICU.

Daddy developed a septic (blood) infection and he has a clot in his right arm that ranges from his shoulder to his elbow. 

Now. Sigh. Well, we know that God's word is true and everything is not as it appears to be. But I questioned the Lord last night. I know what God has said. I know what He has promised. I know it will be be as He has spoken. But Lord, during our prayer time...what exactly do we pray? What do I pray? To continue to  ask you for daddy's healing is pointless, if you have already spoken. Furthermore, You asked my family, "Why do you doubt what I have told you?" and "I will fight Satan myself." All of this I understand, but Lord, we are so worn out and you said you would not put more on us then we can bear. But Lord, this is becoming quite unbearable.
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13 (New International Version)
And does this scripture have anything to do with what we are going through anyway? Is this only applicable to temptation? What? Answers, answers...I need answers.

Do I spend time in prayer just thanking you for what you have promised and consider it done? Or do I continue to beg and pray healing scriptures over Daddy. The day before yesterday, I thought I needed to fast. Then I was convicted. It was like to Lord telling me He didn't need my help as if I was going to add on to or enhance what He is already doing. So I didn't fast. I went ahead and fixed me a nice big bowl of Ms. Jackson's (Pico's' grandma) spaghetti, and called it a day.

Later that night, I was sitting around watching God TV and this praise and worship leader in Canada was speaking. He was telling the story of his 2 year-old son who wanted to help him tighten his keyboard racks. He said his son came running in the room with his toy tools eager to help his father. Of course he was not really helping him, but he thought it was cute that his son wanted to try and help him. He then said later God told him, "You know that you don't really help Me, don't you? But I like that you want to help Me." Lol! Wow! Now, that was the revelation of all revelations. Hahaha! Right on time God, as always.

So I have established that I have not, am not and will not help God in healing daddy. It's not possible to help God. Daddy's healing and recovery is already done. I will continue to praise Him and give thanksgiving for what He has done, is doing and will do. I ask that you do the same. Also please pray for our strength as a family during this time. The running back for forth having to see daddy in this condition is very, very difficult. It is wearing on our emotions and exhausting us mentally, which leads to physical exhaustion and discouragement. Thank you.

I still have to update you all on everything that has transpired up to this point. The dream(s) I have had that led up to daddy ending up in the hospital ER in the first place. I will try my best to blog within the next couple of days. We have such little time to do hardly anything anymore.

Okay, so I better get dressed. Today is my day to help out at daddy's office.

Love you all!
--June

1 comment:

  1. tretinoin gel is used to treat acne which appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest, or back. It also helps to smooth rough facial skin and to reduce fine wrinkles on the skin. is used to treat fine wrinkles, dark spots, or rough skin on the face caused by the damaging rays of the sun.

    ReplyDelete