Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

WOW!

Okay, so no i don't spell check or reread my posts.... LOL sorry i am tired by the time i post. LIKE NOW!

So i went to church today to spend Father's Day with the Lord who was my father first! This is first year i really recognized this and I thank God for that! For really showing me the truth.

I got home from church and went pretty much right back out and to the hospital. I got there and my dad was probably praying but he was talking out loud when I came in and I said, "Hi Daddy, Happy Father's Day!" and i gave him a kiss on his forehead.
He told me he wanted breakfast! (LOL-- don't i know it!) i told him he can't eat yet, and that when he finally can eat and when he comes home we're gonna have to change our eating habits... we are going to have to eat more healthily (is that a word?). He looked at me with this face, like i don't like these changes you are speaking of...
I played messages from my oldest sister and my daughter and he closed his eyes and smiled. :) I read my card and he asked me when was he getting out of here. I said, "Daddy, i dunno. You have to do physical therapy and you have to get strong and maybe get the strength to walk. I dunno when you are getting out."
He also said he knows his children, but he says it hurts him because he doesn't have all his memories like he should. I said, "oh daddy your memory is coming back. Your memory will come back.You have to be patient. We all have to be patient."
We sat for a little bit and he would pray alittle bit and fall asleep then wake back up, and repeat it. But then he said, "You know the angels are larger than life itself."
"What angels? Did you see angels?"
"Yep."
"When? When you were gone?"
"Yep. They took me and we went UP."
"Daddy, you were flying?"
"Yep."
I couldn't believe what he was telling me! "What else happened? Did you go to heaven and see God?!"
"Yep."
"Did He talk to you and give you some instructions?"
"Yep."
"Well, what did He say?"
"He told me He loved me very much [then i couldn't make out what my dad was saying] a Christian weapon.."
"Did he say you had to come back."
"Yes He did."
"Daddy, did you see anyone else?"
"Yep."
"Who?"
"Daniel"
"Daniel? From the Bible Daniel."
"Yep."
"And you two were talking?"
"Yes."
"Well what did you talk about?"
[I couldn't make out what he was saying.] He starts going in and out of sleep again
Well, I know for some of you you may think that i was trying coax specific answers out of him, but I was not I wanted to make sure he and I were on the same page. My dad is not some delusional man, he deals with facts. Many of you who know my dad know he wouldn't even bother with making some thing like this up.. what a waste that would be especially this far in the game. The truth is... this is the beginning of him telling us what happened from his perspective. And even this little bit so far is AMAZING!
On one last note, on Thursday or Friday I spoke to Kaye, she soooo encouraged me and my mom (and our family. She said the Lord gave her to tell us about Isaiah 40:41 (really that whole chapter) It was an amazing scripture and we wholeheartedly receive what she is showing us.
Thank you, Lord Jesus for being my daddy first, and for returning my earthly father to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment